Exercise your dog’s mind and body with the Nina Ottosson Dog Treat Maze!
This tap and flip treat game works to keep dogs engaged and entertained, and is fun and easy to use!
- 2 HOLES FOR TREATS: The dog treat dispensing maze releases treats from 2 entry points: one on each side of the saucer. Put treats or kibble in both sides of the top center hole, and watch as your dog puts it in motion to release them.
- EXCITE & ENGAGE: Mental stimulation is just as important as physical exercise for dogs, and the Treat Maze is a great way to challenge and engage your dog in new and exciting ways.
- SHAKE IT: After filling the Treat Maze, shake the saucer a little to move around the scent of the treats and to help your dog understand that tasty treats are waiting for them inside.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: Fun for all. There’s no limit on age, size or breed when it comes to having fun and teaching your dog new tricks with Nina Ottosson dog games and puzzles. Simply fill with treats and enjoy!
- HOW TO PLAY: Fill with treats or kibble in both sides of the top center hole. Let your dog smell to get excited. Show your dog how the Treat Maze bobs and flips to release reward. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them!
- PLAY TOGETHER: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time. Very durable for pawing and throwing, but sensitive for chewing.
- EASY TO CLEAN: To wash your dog’s Treat Maze, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
It can fight boredom by keeping your dog busy – Boredom Busters
Helps reduce destructive behavior by exercising your dog´s mind.
Strengthen the bond with your dog.
Fun for all dogs – regardless of age & size.
Size: Diameter 18 cm, height 6 cm. / Diameter 7,1 in, height 2,36 in.