Rosewood Soft Basket Muzzle
The Soft Basket Muzzle is a temporary tool that prevents the dog from biting, nipping, eating stuff from the ground.
The flexible silicone basket and soft padded neoprene lined straps, keep the dog comfortable during use.
- The open design allows the dog to properly pant, drink water and even take treats through the opening.
- Soft flexible material.
- Easily adjusts for a perfect fit.
- Collar attachment to prevent dog to take it off.
|Soft Muzzle||Width||Length||Suggested Breed|
|Size 1||20||6||Toy Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier|
|Size 2||25||8||Cocker Spaniel, Jack Russell, West Highland Terrier|
|Size 3||28||10||Beagle, Corgi, Staffordshire Bull Terrier|
|Size 4||32||10||Dalmatian, Husky, Pointer|
|Size 5||35||12||Labrador, Boxer, German Shepherd|
The sizes above are in cm and approximate.
Measure around your dog’s widest part of their nose just below their eyes. This is the width measurement.
Measure the distance from the tip of the dog’s nose to the base of the nose, just below their eyes. This is the length measurement.
Always introduce the muzzle slowly, gradually and in small steps. It is essential to pair each step with tasty treats so the dog starts associating it with something fun and nice and not with something aversive.
Remember, dogs will find muzzles uncomfortable and will try to pull them out if not introduced in a positive way.
This basket muzzle is from a flexible and soft material that is ideal for:
- Dog owners who want to be proactive and introduce their puppy/adult dog before any issue appears.
- Dogs who are required by law to wear a muzzle in public areas.
- Preventing dogs to ingest dangerous items from the ground or to harm wildlife.
- Dogs that can react unpredictably.
- For emergency situations like vet or grooming visits.
Caution: This item is intended to be used for a short duration under close supervision.