Puppy Socialization, Handling Exercises and Preventing Behavioural Issues are 3 of the most important things when comes to raise a puppy into a confident and well-behaved adult dog.
Owning a puppy that is calm and friendly, will result to an enjoyable and happy daily routine.
In this plan you will learn:
- Socialization: Socialize your puppy and make them fearless against all kinds of environments (e.g noises, animals, sights, people).
- Handling Exercises: Teach your dog to be calm and comfortable whenever being handled (e.g grooming, vet examination, accidental inappropriate handling).
- We will cover and address some occurring or future problems such as:
- Toilet Training: Get some useful tips on how you can teach your puppy to only potty outside your home.
- Puppy Nipping: Puppies nip, and it's painful. We will advise you which is the right way to address this annoying behaviour.
- Separation Anxiety: It's important to train your puppy to enjoy staying alone at home as soon as possible.
- Jumping Up: It's cute when he is still a puppy, but what about when he grows up?
- Resource Guarding: We will show you some simple exercises so that your puppy won't feel the need to guard any resources.
Puppies at this age are capable of absorbing a large amount of information like sponges, so being trained at this part of their lives is critical.
Extend the current plan for only €30 more and 1 extra session, and teach your little friend the "Sit" and "Recall" commands.