Puppy Socialization, Handling Exercises and Preventing Behavioural Issues are 3 of the most important things when comes to raise a puppy into a confident and well-behaved adult dog.
Owning a puppy that is calm and friendly, will result to an enjoyable and happy daily routine.
In this plan you will learn:
- Socialization: Socialize your puppy and make them fearless against all kinds of environments (e.g noises, animals, sights, people).
- Handling Exercises: Teach your dog to be calm and comfortable whenever being handled (e.g grooming, vet examination, accidental inappropriate handling).
- We will cover and address some occurring or future problems such as:
- Toilet Training: Get some useful tips on how you can teach your puppy to only potty outside your home.
- Puppy Nipping: Puppies nip, and it’s painful. We will advise you which is the right way to address this annoying behaviour.
- Separation Anxiety: It’s important to train your puppy to enjoy staying alone at home as soon as possible.
- Jumping Up: It’s cute when he is still a puppy, but what about when he grows up?
- Resource Guarding: We will show you some simple exercises so that your puppy won’t feel the need to guard any resources.
Puppies at this age are capable of absorbing a large amount of information like sponges, so being trained at this part of their lives is critical.
Build Your Custom Plan
Find the cues of your interest and match them with your budget.
POSITIVE DOG TRAINER