Build Your Custom Plan
Find the cues of your interest and match them with your budget.
Positive reinforcement in dog training is a method based exclusively on rewards.
It is highly opposed to the use of force and punishment, which means that it does not apply prong/shock/electric collars, chock chains, leash yanking or any other technique designed to cause fear to the dog.
It is considered a modern, enjoyable and entertaining way to teach your dog right manners, new cues, improve behaviours and resolve any unwanted habits.
The main reason that all trainers choose to work with rewards is because we can teach the dog whatever we want without causing any discomfort to him and because the rewards always make the behaviour more likely to be repeated in the future resulting to a very solid habit.
As we all work and get paid for it, our dog must be rewarded every time he does something desirable for us.
Here are some benefits of why you should pick positive reinforcement for your dog:
- Creates trust between you and your beloved friend.
- It’s a fun way to teach new cues.
- It gives the dog the opportunity to learn without being afraid.
- It’s easy and safe to apply.
- Children can participate.
- The results last longer.
- The dog learns because he wants to and not because he is being forced to.
- Method that works for all breeds and all kind of temperaments.
Positive reinforcement in dog training is considered the best way to build a strong bond and a long-lasting trust between you and your dog.